Well, I am a serious person. Yeye and Grandma told me that I am very "intense", whatever that means. As far as I am concerned, I just want to figure things out whenever I see something strange. There seems to be a lot of strange things around! But you know - I have a lot of different sides!
This is my cool side! How do I look?
This is my inquisitive side! Yeye makes me nervous when he uses that funny thing to catch my image on the screen.
Yes, you can see my teeth! I have now a total of seven of them .
Every time when Yeye and Grandma come here to visit, they made me totally exhausted. Once, I slept on Yeye's tummy for close to two hours. Another time, Grandma took me out for a walk, I slept on the stroller for a long time. Grandma did not want to move me, she just sat on the stairs behind me.
Once, after a series of activities, they came back to feed me some food. I was so tired that I went to sleep right in the middle of my meal:
I am glad that Yeye and Grandma were not here the whole time for their spring break. I am not sure that I would be able to handle that length of time with both of them around. They took four days in between for a cruise to the Bahamas and Key West:
Yeye took more videos:
1) Yes, I can run now! Grandma likes to chase!
2) I also know how to clean my nose!
3) I love to hide, behind the box or 4) around the corner.
5) I like to stand on the stool, so I can reach the table.
6) I can climb on to my stroller to sit myself.
7) I try to climb the slide too, but not well!
8) This is when Grandma and I had some fun together.