Grandma and Yeye came again for another Spring break!
This is cherry blossom time in Washington DC! They took me there but I think that they themselves wanted to go!
People were every where, just like the cherry blossoms. It was definitely beautiful!
The other flowers were what I was interested in, as they were at my height:
I could see them when Grandma raised me up to the right level. They were just great! I was soundless!
They took me to a Chinese restaurant. It had a small fish tank. The beautiful goldfish kept my attention until our food came. I loved the food!
Next day, we had an egg-hunt in our neighborhood. There were a lot of people my size but I was not sure exactly what was going on. The only thing that was interesting to me was opening these colored eggs. Who cared about putting them in a basket!.
As usual, Yeye took some video of these events:
1) Flowers were every where!
2) Airplanes were also joining us to see the blossoming.
3) I had a lot of exercise in this lot!
4) With the Washington Memorial in the background.
5) The start of the egg-hunt games!
6) Opening my eggs is more fun than finding them
7) Lining up to take a picture was not easy.
8) Finally, we could take a picture together.